Eliminate the need for extended lug bolts, Kit includes (1) Wheel Spacer 5x112 (5) Lug Bolts M12x1.5 Short head (5) Lug Bolts M14x1.5 Fit tightly to the hub & wheel to reduce any type of vibration or false reading High tensile strength Aluminum Alloy and Grade 10 HardwareCheck price on
Product Benefits: Increase tire clearance, Give your vehicle a more aggressive appearance, could install wider, larger, or high traction tires. Bring a better driving experience. CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet, with heat-treated black DACROMET finish wheel studs/bolts. The anodized surface provides additional resistance to corrosion. Extraordinarily strong and light compared to spacers made of steel.Check price on
- Attention: do not use system filter and it's not right, follow the maker, model and year in description!
- Specs: 5x4.5"(5x114.3mm) bolts pattern, 12x1.5 thread pitch, 60.1mm hub bore, 20mm thick/pcCheck price on
- Hubcentric Wheel Spacers - Fits vehicles with 5/114.3 (5/4.5") bolt pattern and 60.1mm Centerbore. Compatible with Scion 2011-2016 tC, 2008-2015 xB. Compatible with Toyota Avalon, Camry, RAV4, MR2, So...
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Even if a vehicle is listed as being compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) You have 5mm of space between your fender and your wheel/tire; 2) Your studs/bolts are the correct leng...Check price on
- Fit: 4 x 100mm, 4 x 108mm (4 x 4.25), 4 x 110mm, 4 x 114.3mm (4 x 4.50), 4 x 115mm, 5 x 100mm, 5 x 105mm, 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (...
- 3 mm (13/16") Thickness (offset) | 145mm (5.70") Outside Dimension | 78mm (3.07") Inside DimensionCheck price on
- NOT HUB CENTRIC. These spacers will not center to the Vehicle Hub or Wheel Hub. EXPECT SOME PLAY in the spacer fitment when put over the studs/bolts.
- Universal Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- [PRODUCT DETAIL] QTY: 1 Pair. Hubcentric design & Bolt on installation for 5x114.3 60.1mm center bore & 12x1.5 Stud application Only. Width: 15mm per side.
- [BENEFITS] Our Wheel spacers /adapters are made for offset correction, improving the performance in handling & overall appearance enhancement.Check price on
- 【Quality and Safety Assurance】The KSP 5x4.5" wheel spacers are REAL FORGED from Lightweight Anodized Black 6061-T6 Aluminum,is stronger and more durable and corrosion resistance. And they are specif...
- 【Specs】4PCS 20mm Thickness | 5x114.3mm Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 5x114.3mm Wheel bolt pattern | 60.1mm Center Bore with lip | 12-1.5mm Threaded Studs/Nuts. Recommended torque: 72-80 FT/LBS. We laser en...Check price on
- StanceMagic Hubcentric Wheel Spacers - Fits vehicles with 5/114.3 (5/4.5") bolt pattern and 60.1mm Centerbore. Only compatible with Scion Toyota Lexus. WILL NOT FIT other vehicle makes. Compatible wit...
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Even if a vehicle is listed as compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) You have extended wheel studs (at least 12mm longer than stock) to ensure safe nut thread engagement; 2) Are...Check price on
- Note: NOT HUB-CENTRIC. This set is for Universal Spacers used for minor clearance issue.
- Universal Spacers Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- 🚘【wheel spacers 5x4.5】REQUIRED that you Check your vehicle compatibility in Product Description BEFORE buying
- 🚘【5 lug wheel spacers 1 inch】1" Thick 5x4.5 vehicle pattern 5x4.5 wheel pattern 12x1.5 Wheel Studs Includes Open Ended Lug Nuts to install wheels to Spacers (additional lugs may be required to insta...Check price on
- 【Fitment】: Replacement for 2001-2015 Escape 1999-2016 Jeep
- 【Specification】 Thickness: 25mm; Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3mm, Wheel Bolt Pattern:5x120mm or 5x4.75inch; Thread Size：12x1.5; Center Bore: 74mm or 2.91inch Hub DiameterCheck price on
Wheel spacers are special metal discs that are installed between the hub and the rim. They not only allow you to correct some defects, such as the grinding of the wheel against the arches and brake rotors but also make the car look more aggressive, as the wheels begin to protrude further from the arches of the vehicle.